Friday, October 18, 2013

Sweet Brothers

Bestill my soul.  Seriously.  I love these boys.  Brody is THE BEST big brother.  He is always trying to make Beckett laugh, and if Beckett is sad, he does whatever he can to cheer him up.  This picture was taken the night we had taken the front of Beckett's crib off, and made it into a toddler bed.  

He still hasn't slept in the toddler bed, and chooses to sleep cuddled up in between Nick and I every night...and I'm ok with that.  I read an article the other day about not saying no to co-sleeping, and being okay with it.  I have decided that I really enjoy Beckett's little heater cuddled up next to me at night.  So, as long as he takes my hand, and walks to my room at night, I am happy to have his company.  I know someday, he will no longer want to sleep in my room, and I will no longer have any babies in my bed anymore.  And, that will be a sad, sad, day.

No comments: