Thursday, October 17, 2013

PUPPIES!!!

On September 5, I went and got my hair cut and colored by the most amazing, Lindsay Langley.  I came home 2 hours later to 5 brand new puppies!  We thought Patches might have been pregnant, because her tummy was getting a little bigger, but I was in denial, and secretly hoping that the kids had just fed her too many waffles in the mornings.  

Luckily, I was wrong, and she was pregnant.  These puppies are such a mess...and they poop everywhere...but, they are SO FUN!  We are having such a good time learning how to raise puppies, and get them ready to go to their new homes next month.

We had 3 boys, and 2 girls.  They are named Pepper (after my first dog), Winston, Bear, Alex, and Prim Rose (yes...as in Prim Rose Everdeen).  

Patches is such a good mommy, and Benson is such a good daddy!  It is neat to watch them clean, feed, play with, and sometimes scold the puppies.  It will be a very sad day in the Petersen house when all 5 puppies go to new homes.  So far, we have 3 of them sold, and I don't think it will be long before the other 2 are sold as well.  







No comments: