Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I win!

OK, I have figured out this technology, thus far.  I must warn you though, the next 100 posts or so will probably have no rhyme or reason as to how they are posted, or what order they are posted in.  My pictures are in no particular order, and my main goal right now is to get my pictures blogged, and preserve my family's history.  That's it.  Organization schmorganization.  If I can unload the pictures that I take of my super adorable children, attach a cute story to it (or not, if I can't remember the story behind it), then I will consider that a success.  

Since this blog is mainly for my family to keep up with my cute kids, I hope the rest of you wonderful bonus readers do not get bored or have your OCD kick in with the randomness of my posts.  That being said...enjoy!

No comments: