Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bare with me...

As I go back and forth between uploading old pictures, and telling new stories/posting new pictures.  It will be a process to get caught up, but I promise once I am caught up, I will ocntinue to post regularly.

On that note, I wanted to tell a little funny story about Beckett.  

He is finally learning to talk, and it is so fun to hear his words.

The other day in the car he said "mom! mom! mom! mom!"  I said "What?  What?  What?  What?" to which he sat, in deep thought for a while, as to what he would say, and he said "Cars."  We did this back and forth for about 15 minutes.

Now, his favorite thing is knock-knock jokes.  They go like this:

B- Knock knock.
me- Who is there?
B- Mom.
me- Mom who?
B- Car.  (Laughs incessantly)

I just love that boy!  He brings a lot of sunshine to my gloomy days!

No comments: