Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Seattle Temple

I have been to Washington several times since I have been an endowed member of the church.  However, I had never been to the Seattle Temple, before this last trip.  For some reason, I always thought it was too far away.  I found out, though, that it is only 45 minutes from my mom's house!  I was able to go with my lifelong best friend, Jessica, and 2 of her friends from her ward. 

Jessica and I are both converts to the church.  We have been friends since we were 6 years old.  She is like my sister.  It was such an amazing experience to go through the temple with Jess.  Words can't describe it.  I feel like the two of us have such an amazing journey through life together, and have ended up right wher we needed to be.


Don't mind the creepy eyes  :)

No comments: