Monday, November 5, 2012

Gratitude 2012- Day 3- Eternal Families

I am thankful for Heavenly Father's plan of salvation, and for the knowledge that families can be together forever. 

2 years ago, we lost our sweet baby, who we named "Bailey".  That was one of the most difficult, darkest times of my life.  I didn't think I could make it through that trial.  However, I was reminded by a friend to "give it to the Lord, Nikki."  Once I did this, and completely turned my trials to the Lord, and put it in His hands, I was comforted by the Holy Ghost with the knowledge that families are forever, and that I will get to raise that baby someday. 

What a wonderful plan, Heavenly Father has!  My heart is full every time I am reminded of this plan! 

"Families can be together forever, through Heavenly Father's plan...I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can!"

No comments: