Monday, November 12, 2012

Gratitude Day 5

I am thankful for Brody. My sweet, sensitive, loving, Brody. He makes me laugh with his cute, 6 year old personality. He always wants to cuddle, and I am grateful for that, because I know the cuddles won't last forever. He is my buddy when it's time to run errands. He loves to read. He likes to help me at dinner time. One of my favorite things about Brody is his never ending love for everyone he meets. He truly cares about everyone, and is very sensitive to others needs and feelings. He is a good friend to others. His teacher tells me that he is a leader, and all the kids want to be his friend...and he welcomes all of them as his friend. He loves the Gospel. His testimony has started early, and is all his. We try to teach him, and he understands the gospel principles we teach, and shows true understanding and love for these principles. Sweet Brody is going to do big things in his life. He has already transformed my life! I love you, Brody!

No comments: