Monday, November 19, 2012

Diary of a Bird...Day 2

Dear Family,

Well, I have survived Day 2 at my "temporary home."  More yelling.  More mocking.  I am beginning to like it though.  The big man who lives here keeps trying to teach me to say "Nick is hot."  I don't quite know that that means, but I a feeling you wouldn't approve.  So, I'm sticking with "stupid bird" and "whatcha doing?"  The little person...the female one...she has been trying to teach me "I Love Peyton." All. Day. Long.  I think I will give in soon, just to appease her. She is pretty cute.  Maybe I do love Peyton.  Whoever Peyton is. 

The littlest person has figured out how to stick his fingers in my cage.  Is he a threat or should I refrain from pecking at him?  The big lady person keeps yelling at him saying "no! no!"  I'm assuming she is talking to him.  Hopefully she is trying to keep me safe.  He stands at my cage a lot now.  He has also figured out how to open the cabinet to my food.  He says "More!  More!" and pulls out my food container.  Pray he doesn't eat it all. 

I'm still not sure about the cat-dog.  He hasn't posed a threat yet.  Just stares at me.  I think he is trying to figure out a plan.  Hurry home...

Love,
Sammy

No comments: