Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gratitude 2012- Day 1

Today, I am grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I am thankful that I have a testimony that Christ lives.  I know that he died and atoned for me, and that he lives again.  I know that through hard times, I can lean on Him.  I know that He knows me.  I am thankful for a personal relationship I have with Him.  I am thankful for the sweet peace the gospel brings in my life.  I am grateful that I can teach my children how to have a relationship with Christ, and with our Heavenly Father.  I am grateful for the restoration of His church in the latter days. 

 
"I believe in Christ...He is my king!  With all my heart, to him I'll sing.  I'll raise my voice in praise and joy, in grand amens my tongue employ.  I believe in Christ.  He is God's Son.  On earth to dwell, his soul did come.  He raised the sick, the dead he raised.  Good works were his; his name be praised."

No comments: