Monday, November 19, 2012

Gratitude...Day 15

I'm thankful for these sweet girls.

Katie and Emily are AMAZING young women!  Katie is by far the best baby sitter we have ever had.  The kids absolutely adore her!  The first time she came over to babysit, when I was tucking Peyton in, she asked "What is my babysitters name again?" and I replied "Katie." and then Peyton said "Yes.  I love Katie."  We are so thankful for her.  She is a great example to my kids (and to Nick and I) of what being a righteous teenager looks like.  Among her amazing babysitting talents, she recently placed in an international church art contest!  She is definitely the full package of brains, creativity, and personality!  We love you, Katie!

Emily is such a fun 12 year old girl.  She is at the age that she still likes to play with the kids, but she is also like a big sister to them.  She loves to do nails and is super creative with her nail art.  I just love going to her "salon" in her room and letting her give me a manicure.  I know I'll never be dissapointed.  She once told me "I feel like you are a fun cousin!"  I feel the same way.  :)  Love you, Emily!

No comments: