Monday, November 19, 2012

Gratitude...Day 13

I'm grateful today for my best friend/"sister".  Angie has become a lifelong friend...the type that if she moved away, and we didn't see each other for years...we could pick right back up, and it wouldn't be weird.  You know what I mean?

I am thankful that we became friends through serving together in YW, and have continued to stay close.  She is always there if I call her up (or send a text) asking for some help...whether it be needing gatorade when we are sick, or needing her to pick up Peyton from school.  I am always glad to help her out as well when she needs something.

She puts up with a lot of my drama and whining.  That in and of itself makes her an amazing, patient person.  :)  She also treats my kids like her own family, and shows them compassion and love. 

Although they aren't very frequent, I am thankful for our lunch outings, movie nights, temple trips, and hot cocoa sharing hang outs.  Also, I am so thankful she always shares her yummy treats when she makes them, and I try to do the same for her.

Thanks for being such a great friend, Angie!

Did I mention that we are sooooo funny? ;)
Angie, Me and Aly Clark at girls camp 2011

Auntie Angie and Brody at his 5th birthday

Auntie Angie and sweet Beckett...he was a few days old here

No comments: