Friday, November 16, 2012

Gratitude Day 7

I am thankful for Beckett. My little miracle baby. After losing a baby in October 2010, and then shortly after getting pregnant with Beckett, being told I was miscarrying again, I consider him nothing short of a miracle. He is almost 1. I can't believe it. I am grateful for his fun personality that is coming out. He is quiet, yet strong. He has taught me a lot about strength and perseverance this last year. I have learned that you don't have to have a perfectly functioning body to be a strong person, and to impact the lives of those around you. Beckett was born with infirmities, but they have never stopped him from being the amazing child Heavenly Father created. I truly believe that Heavenly Father has big plans for Beckett in his life, and I am proud to be his mother, and see those plans come to fruition. I love you, Beck Beck!

No comments: