Wednesday, September 1, 2010

(if you can't see the check, it is written out for $11,240.09...another $1800 to come after the work is done!)
  1. The first exciting thing today was that I got my new work laptop! Yeah for being mobile and functional! :)

  2. Peyton and Brody went to their friends, Colton and Tucker's house today. They had a blast playing with their friends from church! Thanks again, Jennifer! You are awesome!

  3. The insurance man came tonight to inspect our water damage. Good news is, we are getting new floors, cabinets, countertops, backsplash tiles, and baseboards. Bad news is, the check is made out to both of us, and our mortgage company. Our mortgage company is one of many who refuse to sign the check and send it back to the homeowner to manage. Instead, they are going to micromanage and pay in thirds to whichever contractor we choose. Either way, the work will get done, I just have a feeling it will be more of a headache this way. Yeah for remodeling though!!! :)

  4. Nick has Elders Quorum Presidency meeting tonight. I love watching my husband enjoy a calling and fulfill it well. I'm proud of you, baby!

  5. Cute Peyton terms for the day: "Nook in bow"= "milk in a bowl," "I doodoo"= "I'll do it." and finally "Bah night"= "I want to take a bath!" Haha! I love her cute little pronounciations!

No comments: