Monday, September 13, 2010



  1. Today was my first offical day as a full time Social Worker (again). I have decided to take the full time position for a few months. It will be good to have the extra Christmas money and I never mind helping the agency out. I work for such a wonderful company. I think the hardest part about going full time is the judgements I get from other people who think it's horrible for me to work. So, please, don't judge me. It's very frustrating.

  2. The kids and I played a floor sized puzzle for about an hour today! They are so smart! The puzzle was of the map of the world, and Brody learned where we live, where mommy lived as a kid, where Dora lives, where Kai Lan lives, and where Nemo lives. I'm amazed at the brilliance of my children.

  3. We had a great family home evening tonight (althought it wasn't at home). We went to Flying Burrito for dinner and went over to Kenny's for dessert. The kids had fun playing games and just spending quality time with us and Kenny and Madison.

  4. Peyton has learned all the words to "You Are My Sunshine" and "The Wheels on the Bus." She loves to sing! We turn the radio off every time we get in the car and we sing different songs over and over. I love my little princess.

  5. Camera battery is still dead, but I will be taking it to the studio on Wednesday and charging it! Sorry for no "Picture of the day today." But aren't my kiddos so cute (mid fight)?

No comments: