Thursday, September 9, 2010



  1. Today was a very busy, yet rainy days. I love rainy days...when they are slow and lazy. Today was a little too busy for my liking.

  2. Taco soup again for dinner. The kids threw a fit. They couldn't believe we were having taco soup again! Peyton kept saying "I no yike taw-toe woop." She gets that from her brother. The child has never met a food she didn't like, but she is so used to hearing Brody say he doesn't want to eat something, so she is picking up on that too.

  3. While I was out delivering Scentsy, Nick left the kids in the kitchen for a few minutes. During those few minutes, Brody had gotten on the counter, got the remainder of the brownie/cookies (remember the ones he refused to eat last night)? and he and Peyton finished them off! Nick said he didn't know if he should be mad or laugh...I chose to laugh. Some things are just too funny to get mad about.

  4. The kids fell in love with the Scentsy box (pictured). They have been playing in it all day. Brody told me he was moving into the box and he is going to start sleeping in there and living there all the time.

  5. Right now, the kids are watching Harry Potter. This is the first movie that has kept Peyton's attention for longer than 5 minutes. I'm going to go enjoy this peaceful moment.

No comments: