Sunday, September 5, 2010

  1. Church was very humbling today. I love Fast Sundays, when we are given the opportunity to ponder about our testimonies, and share them with the congregation. I did not go up today, but would like to share my testimony on this blog. I know that my Savior lives. I know that He loves me and that He atoned for my sins so that I could live with Him again someday. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and that he restored Christ's church to the earth. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a living prophet today and that he leads and guides the church with direct revelation from the Lord. I know that the Book of Mormon is the true word of God, as is the Bible. I know that our families can be together forever. I am grateful for all of these things, and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

  2. After church, we went to Nana's house for dinner with Nana, Uncle Bill, and my brother, Ryan, who just flew in from Washington yesterday. It is always wonderful to see my family...especially since they live so far away!

  3. We watched Sharkboy and Lava girl with Brody. Wow, that is a GREAT movie (NOT!) Brody enjoyed it though, so that is all that matters.

  4. I stayed up until 3:00am last night working on Family History. It is ADDICTING! I found a lady on Ancestry.com who has done a family tree on the Shaw side all the way back to the 900's! It is all so interesting!

  5. Finally, this picture is relavent for today, because it is day 3 of Peyton going all day with no diapers and NO accidents! I would go as far as to say that my daughter is officially POTTY TRAINED at 26 months!!! I'm so proud of my little Peytor-Tot!!

No comments: