Saturday, September 4, 2010



  1. Slept in til' 9:30! I don't think I need to say more than that to describe how wonderfully amazing this day started out!

  2. Brody had soccer practice today. He did awesome! He is doing really good at learning to back the ball up and out of the goal, and is working on kicking the ball into the goal. They also did some team building exercises to learn sportsmanship and team work. I love having Brody in soccer. It brings out the best of him, and I love watching him have so much fun!

  3. After soccer, we went to Sam's club and let the kids (and us) fill up on samples for lunch! YUM! Free lunch for all!! (We did buy things too...we aren't total moochers.) :)

  4. After Sams, BOTH kids fell asleep, and Nick and I had 2 hours of peace and quiet. Nick watched football while I worked on geneology. I am really enjoying doing my family history, and it's interesting to see how the different lines of my family branch out, and to learn about the different people I am related to.

  5. We ended the night with some great friends! We went to the Erickson's house for the hog game and food. Great friends, great food, great game! We couldn't have asked for more! Thanks, Dave and Jess!!!

No comments: