Friday, September 10, 2010



  1. Sarah is pregnant!!! Woohoo for my lovely sister in law and brother in law, Nick. I'm so excited for them and little Jude to welcome the newest bundle of joy into their home!

  2. Nick was super sick today. He was up all night throwing up. I'm not feeling so hot myself, so this may be a short post.

  3. I helped out at work today. I am considering going back to full time through the winter for some extra Christmas money and so we can buy the van I want in the spring and pay cash. What do you all think?

  4. My mother in law bought the kids "Flarp"...you know, the gooey stuff that makes tooting noises when you push on it in the container. Yeah, that stuff. The kids are having so much fun playing with it, and every time Brody makes a "noise", Peyton says "Scoose you Bubby!" and then they giggle! It's so funny!

  5. The kids and I are having a slumber party in the play room due to the germs filling my house right now from Nick's stomach bug. Say a prayer that we don't get it too!

No comments: