Friday, September 3, 2010



  1. I woke up this morning to sweetness all around. Peyton and Brody woke up at the same time (they slept in my bed because of the storm). When the kids arose, Brody instantly turned on the charm. He said things to Peyton like "Do you want to come to the living room with me and cuddle bubby?" or "can I get you something to eat, Sissy?" He is such a good brother! Despite the fact that I was not ready to wake up, nothing pleases this momma more than seeing my kids show love to one another.

  2. Peyton decided that the first thing she wanted to do this morning was see "Bun Bun" our pet rabbit, who lives in the laundry room. The kids went in there to let her out, as I was still laying in bed. A minute later I hear them come running to the room hollering that Bun Bun is not in the laundry room. I climbed out of bed and looked around, and then saw that the dryer door was open. That is when I saw what is pictured in today's picture. Bun Bun decided that she was going to lay in the dryer!

  3. Nick and I had to go look at some wood flooring in Fayetteville today, and I have been suffering from really bad back pain lately, so while we were there, we went to La Vida and got a 1 hour couples massage. It was awesome! The best date we have had in a long time! Nothing rejuvinates me more than having a good massage!

  4. After the massage, we went to Rhea Lana's and bought Brody some clothes for the fall. We got some GREAT deals on clothes and on Leapster games! I got 2 brand new games for $6.00! Today was the half priced day, so we got everything half off.

  5. Finally, we finished the night off with a family date to Freds Hickory Inn. I would highly recommend it!!! Nick had lasagna, Brody had Mac-N-Cheese, Peyton had grilled chicken strips, and I had parmesan spagetti. We topped it off with Mississippi Mud Pie! YUM!! What a GREAT day!!!

No comments: