Saturday, September 11, 2010



  1. Brody had his first soccer game today! The Sounders won!! Woop woop!!! I loved watching Brody out there having fun...even if he just danced around and made friends with the other team. He loves soccer and that's all that matters!

  2. Today is the 9th anniversary of the September 11 terrorist attacks. My heart hurts and is sad for those who lost their lives, and those they left behind. My prayer is that nothing like that ever happens again in our country. Thank you to all those who serve our country every day. I love all of you.

  3. After having a house full of sickies for a week, we were all a little stir crazy. Not feeling too hot, but we did manage to get out and go for a walk around the mall. I picked up this little neck wrap that you put in the microwave to relieve stress. Can't wait to use it!

  4. We let Peyton and Brody choose a toy at the mall. Peyton chose a toy broom! Nick and I were laughing so hard. She is definitely our little helper!

  5. Brody chose a nerf ball blaster! He is having a lot of fun right now shooting the balls at Nick and singing "Missed me, missed me, now you gotta kiss me!" Love that kid!

No comments: