Sunday, September 12, 2010

(Not the picture of the day but my camera battery is dead and my charger is no where to be found)...

  1. Today was a great day at church! I love being able to leave church feeling spiritually uplifted! Today was definitely one of those days. The kids were perfect during sacrament. Nick was sick, so he stayed home, and the Erickson girls sat with me and helped with the kids. I'm grateful to have great friends in the ward, and young women who are so valiant and wonderful examples to me and my children.

  2. I got a nap after church! An hour and a half to be exact!

  3. I finished my book "Between Sisters". It was good, but not as good as anything by Jodi Picoult.

  4. The kids and I went to Tommy and April's after church to celebrate Tommy's 27th birthday! Happy Birthday Tommy Lowden!

  5. The kids had a blast playing with all of the Lowden kids (April and Tommy's 2 and all of the cousins).

No comments: