Tuesday, September 7, 2010

(I need to look at this picture anytime they frazzle me...they are such precious angels when they are sleeping!)
  1. I learn every day at my job, how precious, and short, our lives truly are. I was reminded this again today when I learned of the death of Micayla Patterson. A 17 year old Senior from Har-Ber highschool, who was killed in a car accident on the way home from a John Mayer concert this weekend. My heart goes out to her parents and her friends. We never do know the date or the time, but I do know that we have a loving Heavenly Father who has been blessed with one more precious daughter in his Kingdom.

  2. This loss makes me want to hug my babies a little tighter, be more present with them each day, and never overuse "I love you". You never know when the last time you see someone you love will be.

  3. On a lighter note, Jenni came over tonight with the kiddos. I love having such a great friend close by and I love our Tuesday night "dates". It's nice to have some intellectual (and sometimes not so intellecutal) conversations with an adult, and our kids play together so well. They look forward to it every week!

  4. I had a yummy lunch today...paid for by Vista Health! It is Suicide Awareness week, and the Crisis Center and Vista hosted a luncheon at Carrabas (YUM)!

  5. Brody told me out of the blue today that he loved me, and that I was a great mom!!! I love that kid!

No comments: