Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lovin' Life at Nana's

Who wouldn't love life at Nana's? The last time we went, Brody was able to sit in his chair that his Great Papa had made for him (although, Papa didn't know what a special boy he was making it for at the time.) I'm so grateful Nana gave Brody this chair, and we can tell him about his Papa who made it for him. It is just the right size for Brody, and I know that my Papa is so happy that such a sweet little boy is getting great use out of it.

Brody also was able to do another one of his favorite things at Nana's house...watch CARS! This is Brody was watching Cars while sitting in his new chair.

Another one of Brody's favorite things to do at Nana's is eat COOKIES (I'll admit, it's my favorite thing to do at Nana's also.) Brody loves the Snackwell's devil's food cake cookies that my sweet Aunt Emily buys for him.

1 comment:

Deffia said...

Papa would have loved Brody so much and I know that he is watching Brody sit in that chair and he is smiling!!