Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's a Baby GIRL!

We are so excited! We just found out this morning that we are having a baby GIRL!!! Peyton Emily Petersen...my due date has stayed the same, the 20th of June, and everything looks good. She weighs 11 ounces right now, and was grabbing her feet and playing with her hands a lot during the ultrasound. When the sonographer said "I'm going to see if I can tell the sex of the baby..." Peyton took her hand and covered herself up. She is already little miss modesty! Luckily, she pulled her hand away though, and she was able to show us what she was! :o) Pictures will be posted later tonight when I get them scanned in.

4 comments:

Cheramie said...

congrats! you already have a name?! you are so well planned.

Mary said...

OH YES!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! LITTLE GIRLS ARE SO MUCH FUN!!!

Steve said...

Congrats Nikki! A boy and then a little girl...I may know a thing or two about that combo. Peyton is a cute name, how did you come up with it?

Kelly said...

Great!! That is exciting that now you'll have one of each!