Sunday, January 20, 2008

Brody's not the only one who loves Sesame Street

I've begun to think that the reason Nick DVR's Sesame Street during the week, is because HE misses it on the weekends. We all love Sesame Street in our house, and I think these pictures are so cute of Nick and Brody watching Sesame Street Friday night. (Wow...my last 3 blogs have been about our Friday night at home...we sure accomplish a lot when we stay home on a Friday night!) As you can tell from the picture, Daddy makes a wonderful chair.

"hmmm...that's very interesting!"

My boys, very involved in the show.
"Come on Mom! Stop taking our picture!"

5 comments:

Deffia said...

I love your blog so much!!1

Kelly said...

Hi Nikki! I found your blog through facebook! I love your posts. =) By the way, I love Sesame Street too! Your little boy seems like such a sweetie and so cute! I hope you are feeling great. Its fun to read about how things are going with y'all. Our blog is www.tonkeykong.blogspot.com
I'm glad I found your blog!
Kelly Tompkins

CD Black said...

I am glad that Kelly found me which led us to you. Wow! I look forward to watching your family from so far away! I am so, so, glad that my Nicky has such a good wife and happy family. Well, of course he is all yours now, but in high school he let me drive sometimes!

Christina Weedon said...

How fun! You have a blog too! I didn't realize it until I found your comments on mine... it's nice to keep up with old friends, isn't it?

Thank you for your sweet comments... and I just love the photos of your guys watching Sesame Street, they're too cute.

Valerie Chandler said...

It's all those colors, and motion, and subtle humor. It keeps us all fixated! I love seeing Brody sitting right on top of Nick. So cute!

Nikki, I love your blog.