Sunday, January 20, 2008

He loves the Wii!

Brody may only be 18 months old, but he knows what he likes to do. We often have to "hide" our Nintendo Wii controllers out of his sight, otherwise, he will cry and point and say "on" until we turn it on. Friday night, we decided to let him play for a while. He loves to play baseball, he swings the remote when it is his turn at bat, and he flicks his wrist when it is his turn to pitch. We can't believe that he has understands the concepts behind the game. He claps if he hits the ball (he also claps if the other team hits the ball), and he gets very involved in his games. I wanted to post some pictures of the little man playing ball, even though the real thing is much more entertaining.

Brody "boxing"

Boxing again
Brody about to throw a fastball (you can see his little "mii" on the screen)
Playing from his favorite spot...the top of his slide

4 comments:

Cheramie said...

that is so funny. isn't it amazing what our kids can do?

Mary said...

I bet he is seriously better than me!

Valerie Chandler said...

How do they figure these games out so quickly? I am amazed by what my four year old can do. But, now that I see Brody has it all figured out... I've got to put a wii-mote in the hands of Holden!

Marium said...

That is so cute! Chance and Jocelyn try to play too, it's quite funny to watch!