Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's Painting Time!

We have lived in our house for 2 1/2 years now, and we love it here. We love the location, we love the quiet atmosphere of our neighborhood, and we just plain love the house. EXCEPT for the paint! I have never liked the color of the paint on the inside of our house, and I have decided that enough is enough. I don't know if it is my nesting instincts or what, but I am on a mission to have my house painted by the time this new baby comes. We have started with our halls, and are almost done. Here are some pictures of our work so far. This weekend is the guest bathroom's turn!!!


"Are there laws against this?"
"I'll help, mommy!"
"Time for more paint!" (Note...the paint tray was empty, and he was "painting" with a dry brush"
Tashya, hard at work doing the top trim
The hall by my bedroom
OOOPS! Someone touched the wet wall!
"Wow! All that painting made me tired!!!"

1 comment:

Cheramie said...

love that color, i can't wait to see the rest of the house!