Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Computer Genius

As long as I can remember, Brody has loved being on a computer. If we ever leave the office door cracked, we can count on finding him in the computer chair, banging away at the keyboard, or moving the mouse around. I have been trying to use his love for computers as a learning opportunity, and we go to websites such as PBSkids.com, or noggin.com to play educational games and listen to music. However, Brody is Mr. Independent. He gets very upset when I try to use the mouse to navigate us through the pages, or press a key on the keyboard. He wants to do all the work. Even though he doesn't quite know how to use the internet, he finds it very amusing when he makes something move on the screen, or makes the characters talk. I love watching him learn and grow.

"I'll do the mouse, mom" So Cute!

"Oooooh!" Brody making the music start on PBSKids.com

1 comment:

Deffia said...

he is like you..you were on the computer all the time...your dad and I had an appleIIC, it had no internet but you were on it for hours..you loved Reading Rabbit and some math game by the reading rabbit people..love you..