Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sickie Sicks

Today, Beckett and I are staying home from church.  He has had a stomach bug for the past couple of days, and whether it is from exhaustion, or the same bug, I am just not feeling that great myself.  He is napping right now, and after a few posts I am going to try to do the same.  Friday night he threw up about 15 times.  His little body is just drained.  He has been running a fever and having a runny nose on top of things.  He doesn't want food, or milk...just juice and pedialite.  Thankfully, he is keeping those things down.

Look at this cute little sickie sick
 
I am sad to miss church today.  Aside from not having the spiritual pick me up I crave each week, I am also going to be missing my big kid's primary program.  I have sent them with special instructions to do their best, and return and report, and sing me some songs.

No comments: