Saturday, October 20, 2012

R.I.P. Lance

On December 16, 2011, with Beckett in tow, I was rear ended in Fayetteville.  Luckily, nobody was hurt.  It was a 4 car pile up, and I suffered whip lash and some scratches to our bumper, but nothing more serious.

Three weeks later, on February 3, 2012, I was rear ended again, and sandwhiched between the car that hit me, and the car in front of me. My whip lash was intensified, and this time my car was totaled. 

Because the car accidents happened so close together, I have had to hire a lawyer to work out the details of the settlement with the insurance companies.  We have bought a new (old) car.  It is a 1999 Acural RL, and other than some power steering issues (which have been resolved), the Acura has been a GREAT car. 

Lance, the Lancer, will be forever missed.

No comments: