Sunday, October 21, 2012

Blast from the Past...I Am a Child of God...and an angel sighting

We love the Chase's.  We especially love how much the girls love our kids, and play with them, and treat them like they are the most special little kids in the world (which, I think they are).

This picture of Peyton was taken on New Years Eve (I THINK). Emily had put one of her old dresses on Peyton, did her hair, and gave her a microphone. The two then sang I Am a Child of God. I have a video of it, and it is so sweet (refer to my youtube page for the video).

This next picture was texted to me by Katie C.  She was babysitting Beckett one day, and took this picture of him laying on their courch in the family room.  I love the lighting in the background.  He looks just like an angel.

No comments: