Sunday, October 21, 2012

Kansas City, Temple...The House of the Lord

I love the Temple.  I love to be inside the Temple, I love to be outside the Temple.  I love to see pictures of the Temple.  I love to sing songs about the Temple.  I think you get my drift...I LOVE the Temple!  This trip was such a great experience for my kids to be able to go inside the Temple, feel the reverent, sweet spirit that resides there.  They were able to ask questions, and share their feelings.  Brody said he felt good, and happy when inside the temple.  Peyton wasn't sure what she felt, but said she thought she really liked it and it was really pretty.  Beckett, well, he was a little bit of a fuss bucket during our tour, but I know someday he will grow to love the Temple as much as his mom.








No comments: