Tuesday, August 31, 2010


  1. While cuddling earlier, Brody stated "Kids should always grow up." I replied "I don't want you to grow up ever, cause then you won't want to cuddle me anymore." To which Brody replied "I will always cuddle you! I will always be your Brody and your son!" Love that kid! I hope he can look back on this someday and keep his word.
  2. An awesome girl from work, Brandy, gave me a TON of clothes for Peyton! She also gave the kids some books, a Leapster, and this cute little music making toy (pictured above). The kids have had a blast all day playing with their new treasures! Thank you, Brandy!
  3. We spent the evening with Jenni Hall and her 3 cutie pies! The kids played in their inflatable water slide. After they were all done, they went inside and watch Backyardigans and played cowboy. I always enjoy my time with Jenni! It is so nice to have such a great friend in the area!
  4. Nick just reminded me that we haven't seen Eclipse yet. This will be a reminder to self that the next movie we watch needs to be Eclipse. I think he is having Jacob withdrawals.
  5. Finally, Brody just brought me 3 french fries. When I replied that I was on a diet and I did not care to eat french fries, he told me "No mom, I meant for you to save them for later...when you are done with your diet." He knows me all too well!

No comments: