Sunday, August 29, 2010

What is Project 365?

Last night, while scrap-booking with some of my fellow scrapbook girls, a woman was seated 3 seats down from me. She was working on a book that was bringing a lot of attention to her and a lot of people were asking her questions. I happened to eaves drop and learned that she was doing a scrapbook that held 1 picture for every day of the year, with a short journal entry each day. I went over to her and looked through her book and got the name of the project: "Project 365."

I was instantly hit with this overwhelming sense to take on this project as well. I am HORRIBLE at maintaining my blog (I know this), and I am horrible at keeping up on my scrapbooks (I have Peyton's done through 3 months...eek)! I think my problems is the overwhelming amount of pictures I take. I never know where to begin with my scrapbooks, and with blogging, my darn computer takes so long to load more than 1 picture. So, what a PERFECT idea for me! I only have to load 1 picture a day and do a short journal!

I have asked my sweet husband for the scrapbook kit so I can do the book version of this starting in January, but wanted to prepare myself for a daily journal challenge, thus, I have created this blog. I hope you all enjoy our sweet daily pictures (and maybe some not so sweet ones), and learn of the fun things that have happened throughout our days.

To keep things short and simple, I'm going to limit myself to 5 points about each day.

ENJOY!!!

Love,
Nikki

No comments: