Monday, August 30, 2010

  1. Today was a GREAT day! I thoroughly enjoyed my work today. I really do love my job. A lot of people don't understand how I can work for 20 hours a week, but I don't feel like it's work. I am helping people every day I work, and I feel like it makes me a better mom. I'm more present with my children during the other 148 hours a week I am with them. I left Circle of Life today, and came home to my sweet family and realized how much my cup is running over. I am very blessed to have found this opportunity in my life.
  2. It's Monday! Which means 2 things! The first, I will talk about on this bullet point. It is Ben and Emily day! This is a favorite day around our house. Emily and Ben picked the kids up in the morning, and they spent the day playing, watching TV, and eating yummy snacks.

  3. Second, it is Family Home Evening! Every Monday, we get together as a family, without the TV and noise from the world, and we spend quality time together, while learning about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This Monday, we were blessed to have dinner with our good friends, Kenny and Erin, and then we all met our other good friends, the Hall's at the park. The park by our house was a little crowded and "big", so we went to Apple Glen Elementary and let the kids play on the playground there. The kids all had a blast...all 7 of them!
  4. Ice cream! After the park we went to Braums and had ice cream. Brody and Parker played with the salt and pepper shakers and were laughing so loudly. It was adorable!
  5. Finally, the kids are asleep. I love this part of the day because it's time for my hubby and I to have intellectual conversations and discuss our dreams together. Another reason I always feel my cup is so full is because of the fact that Nick and I share the same dreams and are on the same page with how we will achieve them. I thought this picture was only appropriate to end the day with (and the fact that Nick forgot to put the SD card in the camera before he started taking pictures of the kids today).

No comments: