Saturday, February 7, 2009

Wendy's Shower

Thursday night, Sara Visser, Desi Chandler, and I held a baby shower for our dear friend, Wendy Koster. Wendy has 4 little boys and is FINALLY having her little girl! I took some pictures while prepping for the shower, but unfortunately, forgot to take pictures of the shower itself. These are what I was able to take though.

Cutie pie jumping so mommy could get stuff done

"I'm not touching, I'm just smelling, mom!"
I had just caught him sticking his finger in the frosting

How cute is this cupcake cake?

3 comments:

Carrie "Pie" said...

I'm really sorry I missed the shower. I had every intention of going until almost the last minute. She said it was nice. That cake is great. I'm so excited she's having a girl!

Bryson and Alyssa said...

Awesome cake! Did you do that? You've gotta teach me :)

Kelly said...

Wow!! Amazing cake. That's creative. The first pic of your cutie in the swing is so adorable!! And I love her bow!