Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thank You...

I checked my mail today, and found in it a card. The card had no return address, and there was no note inside. Just a Walmart giftcard. So, if you were the person who did that selfless act, then I want to thank you! With the economy being the way it is, and the Walmart job cuts that occured yesterday, that card was the last thing I ever expected to receive! It will be well used, and well appreciated. I also fully intend to pay that good deed forward in any way I can. What a humbling experience and testimony builder of how good people truly can be, even in the hardest of times.

4 comments:

Deffia said...

Its so nice to know that there are so many "selfless" people around..what a great gift..knowing that people care!!

Bryson and Alyssa said...

How nice! It's so good to know kindness still exists in times of need.

Lark & Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lark & Alicia said...

how so incredibly generous. and how truly blessed you are to have such kind, selfless friends or family in your life! and I agree, how great it is to know, that there are still acts of kindness!!!