Saturday, February 7, 2009

Oreos and Pasta anyone?

A couple of weeks ago (yes, it has been too long since I have blogged), Nick was having a really bad day. I went to the store to get something for dinner. I bought salad, tortellini, marinara, and garlic bread. We have been eating really healthy, but that day was most definitely a "treat" kind of day. I scurried down to the bakery to see if there was anything yummy. Nothing caught my eye. So, then I went down to the ice cream. Again, ice cream just wasn't going to cut it. So, I decided to head down the cookie/cracker aisle. That's where I saw them: Chocolate creme double stuffed oreos! PERFECT! I picked up a gallon of fat free milk (because we OBVIOUSLY didn't need any extra calories) and headed on my way. Nick was thrilled with my purchase! After our delicious pasta dinner, it was time for dessert. Brody indulged. I indulged. Nick overindulged. Then, as I was cleaning the kitchen, Peyton was screaming and I heard Nick trying to calm her down. After a few minutes she became silent and I went to see what he had done to calm her down. This is what I found:


Daddy knows what girls like!

Brody really enjoyed his Pasta:



And we really enjoyed our oreos:

No, we did not eat ALL those oreos. Brody was taking them out of the package and piling them up on the kitchen table. :o) But, we did eat A LOT!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness. Brody looks sooo cute in these pictures! He looks good in green and his bright eyes and huge smile are so dang adorable!! Who doesn't love Oreos?!! What a fun night!