Monday, February 2, 2009

2/2/2009

Opening Song: "A Happy Family"
Opening Prayer: Brody "Heavenly Father, Thank you for this day. Amen."
Lesson: Tonight, we looked at a picture of a temple, and talked about how our family got sealed for eternity, when Brody was 3 months old, in the St. Louis Temple. We talked about how beautiful and sacred temples are. We also looked at a picture of Christ and talked about how much we loved Jesus Christ.

Brody commented on the picture of "The Second Coming" we have hanging abover our fireplace. He spoke to the picture and said "Hi Jesus Christ. You coming to us house? When you coming home? And you in the clouds?" I love that Brody is beginning to have a relationship with Christ. He is so pure and innocent. I love his desire to say prayers and read the scriptures. He is going to be such a righteous young man.

Daddy's favorite memory from tonight is: when Brody was singing. His voice is so beautiful. Peypey and I had a nice carrot snack as well.

Mommy's favorite memory: When we sang "Happy Family" Brody pointed out that the song sounded a lot like the Barney song. I have a feeling that he is going to very musically inclined. He picks up tunes all the time and can tell you the song the tune goes with. Peyton kept looking at me and smiling while she was eating. I can tell that she and I are going to be very very close.

No pictures tonight because the camera batteries died. :o(

1 comment:

Rose said...

I love to hear about little ones that start to develop a little testimony. It makes me have goosebumps.