Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Top 10 of 2008...

10.) Nick began to own and operate his business solo...both scary and exciting at the same time!
9.) I went from working full time to working 2 days a week. I love staying home with my children as much as possible, but I also love having some "me" time twice a week.
8.) Trips to the library with Brody...I love watching him sing and dance along with the songs.
7.) Brody turned 2!!! That means infatuation with dinosaurs, dump trucks, race cars, and Sesame Street. He loves going to the park, going running, and taking baths.
6.) I began cooking healthier meals for my family and myself.
5.) Nick and I cut back on unnecessary spending to help ourselves follow a budget.
4.) I went to Washington twice this year! Once with my hubby, and once with my Nana.
3.) I have been able to keep in touch with old friends through facebook and my blog, and I've also made many new friends this year that I am thankful for!
2.) I spent 1/2 the year pregnant with Peyton and enjoyed my pregnancy for the most part...
1.) Peyton Emily was born on June 17, 2008! I am so thankful for both of my children and my husband. My family just keeps getting better every year! :o)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice post! I think I might try to do a post like this... it is neat! Hayden is about to turn two, and he is currently into Thomas the Train. He is also become quite independent and I love how he is able to communicate with me now!... it is WONDERFUL!

Cheramie said...

wow a lot has happened in 2008 for you. good post!