Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm so lucky

Despite the shooting pain that is going through my bones, and the fever that I cannot break, I feel very lucky. *I have a husband who loves me* *The sweetest, funniest little boy in the world* *The most precious, cuddly, snuggly little bug of a daughter* *A great job with flexible hours that allows me to be home with my children much more than any other full time job would* *Wonderful extended family* *An inspiring ward family* *The best friends a girl could have*

1 comment:

Melanee said...

Hope your feeling better now. Scary you ended up in the hospital for a short while.
Donnie is down in New Mexico with Jerrod, Krista, Ferron, Karli, Kaden, Mary, David & Sherry right now hunting Barbary Sheep. He could hardly wait to go.
I was wanting to go so bad, yet still having a hard time traveling long distances since my last neck surgery. It's a 14 hr. drive from our home to Krista's.
I did drive up to Beaver to see Shaylee, Darcee & Chase.
Love you guys,
Melanee