Saturday, May 10, 2008

It's been a while...

I have not blogged in a LONG time. I realize this. I am back now though, and ready to get going on this thing again. :) Here are some of the latest on the Petersen family in a nutshell:

1.) I have shingles. Stress has overcome me as of late, and I have shingles. The good news is, we were recently approved for ArHealthnet insurance coverage, which is MUCH better coverage than we had before, and the prescription that I would have paid $265 for, only cost us $30!

2.) Brody is starting to speak in sentences. They mostly start with "I want," "I need," and "I got" and usually end in "popsynal" (popcycle). "I want popsynal," "I need popsynal," and "I got popsynal." These sentences tend to end in me saying "no, not til' after dinner." and him screaming "I NEED POPSYNAL!"

3.) Nick is working his tail off doing carpet cleaning and water restoration. He and his business partner decided to divide the work, so Nick is completely over carpet cleaning, and assists in the water restoration. He has been very busy with jobs, marketing, and book keeping. He seems to be really enjoying managing his "department." I am so proud of him, and enjoy helping him in anyway I can.

4.) Peyton's room is almost done. (I have pictures!)

5.) Only 5 more weeks left until our little angel arrives. We are ready and getting very excited!

6.) Only 16 more school days! Need I say more???

Here are some pictures


Dresser and Changing Table




My Nana and I made this quilt for Brody, but decided to leave it in the nursery


Messy closet. My current project.



"Lady Bug Love"

Peyton's Blessing Gown made by my mother-in-law

He has discovered the art of funny face making
funny faces again

5 comments:

Deffia said...

Everything looks so good..Can't wait to see all of you and Brody and meet little Peyton..Love you, Mom

Kelly said...

I love what you've done with her room. It looks great!! I especially love the walls!

Jodie said...

It is good to have you back in bloggerville! Is it possible to think that Peyton will look like Brody from those pics?

Steve said...

Nikki, the nursery looks so cute! I'm definitely making you come over to help me pick colors for my house!

Cheramie said...

i love those colors, everything looks all ready for baby peyton.