Thursday, May 22, 2008

Krispie Kreme

The other morning (on my birthday), I decided that I wanted a Cinnabon for breakfast! I have not craved much this pregnancy, and have done so well with my weight gain, that I decided to give in. I told Nick to watch Brody, while I went out and got Cinnabons. I drove into Rogers at 8:30 AM, and pulled into an empty parking lot. APPARENTLY, Cinnabon does not open in time for breakfast! Dissapointed, yet still craving a sugary breakfast, I headed over to Krispie Kreme. Now, the last time I took Brody there, he wanted nothing to do with a doughnut. This was him this time: "5 Should Be Sufficient!"
"MMMMMM!!!"
Notice how he ONLY gets the original glazed?

"Here mom! You want some?"

This was after he threw a fit when I took all but the one he was eating away and put them in the box.

1 comment:

~ Roxanne said...

I didn't know there was a Cinnabun in Rogers! It is probably good I didn't. We love the pillsbury cinnamin rolls and they are being coming weekend tradition :o}