Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thankful

I realized today that I have been very negative, and complaining a lot lately. I came to this conclusion, after reading a good friend's blog who just lost her 3rd baby this year. I realized after reading her blog, how much I truly have to be thankful for. I also am going to try to stop complaining so much, as I know there are so many women out there who would love to have what I am blessed with. Here is a list of some of the things I am currently thankful for:



  • A healthy, strong, baby girl

  • A little boy who loves me so much

  • Waking up to Brody climbing in my bed to hug me

  • Peyton's kicks and stretches

  • Seeing Peyton's cute face on the ultrasound machine

  • The sound of her heartbeat

  • The sound of Brody breathing as he sleeps peacefully

  • The way Brody asks for a "popsynal" (popcycle) every morning when he wakes up, and when I suggest oatmeal instead, he says "yeah, oh-meal".

  • The cute way Brody says "mom"

  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Like I said, these are just SOME of the things I'm thankful for. The list goes on and on.

3 comments:

The Lady of the House said...

Thank you Nikki! It meant a lot to me that people actually read what I write! I am so excited to go to your baby shower this weekend! Is there anything you need? I don't want to buy you anything you don't need...

Rose said...

like your blog Nikki. Is it alright I put a link to your blog from mine? http://thegarrettfam2000.blogspot.com/

~ Roxanne said...

Keep you head up Nikki you are doing great!