Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Trip to Washington

Nick, Brody and I recently got home from our trip to Washington. We were there for 9 wonderful days! Here are some highlights from our trip:

Brody got spoiled rotten with new toys! Here he is with his new dog.
Reagann and I with our kids at my shower.
Reagann (20 wks), me (26 wks), Jess (28 wks) at the time.
Of course there were a LOT of bubbles to be blown!
Hanging out with Uncle Erik
Jess and I before the shower
Mmmmm...cake!
Hanging out with Uncle Ryan
Erik is silly!
The Aquarium

3 comments:

Jodie said...

It looks like you had a nice time & that Brody enjoyed all the attention (& cake!). I say that like he gets no attention from this side of the fam! HA!

Cheramie said...

i love family trips! it's so hard to come home.

~ Roxanne said...

I love the picture of the 3 pregant women and seeing that even a couple weeks there is visable difference :o) Sweet memories.