Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thanksgiving, Day 6

Today, I am thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have been a baptized member of the church for 6 and a half years now, and am so grateful for the happiness the Church has brought into my life. I don't know what I would do without the truth and knowledge that I have gained over the last 6 years. I'm grateful to be worthy to attend the temple, and to be sealed to my sweet husband and kids for time and all eternity. I'm grateful to be able to attend sacrament meeting each week and renew my baptisimal covenants. I'm thankful to serve in the Young Women, with amazing leaders, and fantastic girls. I can't express enough how grateful I am to have the Gospel in my life.

To learn more about my church and what I believe, go to www.mormon.org

No comments: