Friday, November 4, 2011

Thanksgiving, Day 4

Today, I am thankful for my parents. All of them. I am grateful to have a supportive mother, who I talk to every day. I am thankful for Facetime, so I can see her more frequently and the kids can talk to her and Steve. They are great grandparents to the kids.

I'm also thankful my dad and June. We had such a fun visit with them this year. It was so nice to catch up and get to visit with them in September. We are hoping to fly to North Carolina this year to see their new house and show the kids the East coast.

I am thankful for my inlaws who help us so much. They never hesitate to drop everything and watch the kids, or pick the kids up from wherever they are at at the moment. It is so nice to have family close by.

So, thank you, parents! Love you all!


No comments: