Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thanksgiving, Day 1

I have to start out this month of Thanksgiving, by giving all of my gratitude to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and to my Heavenly Father. I am thankful for all that I have received in my life, and know it is all through Heavenly Father's generosity and love for me. I am thankful for the atonement of Jesus Christ, which I have learned over the past year to utilize when my burdens get heavy. My testimony has grown so much over the last year, with all that I went through in losing the baby. My heart was often heavy, and understanding was out of my reach. It wasn't until I learned that the atonement is not just for sin, but also to help us through our trials, did my heartache begin to heal.

I am thankful for the plan of Salvation. I am thankful for a living prophet. I am thankful for the Book of Mormon and the peace it brings to me. I am thankful for church leaders who lead and guide our church. I am thankful for Temples, and the ability for families to be eternal.

No comments: