Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thanksgiving, Day 3

Today, I am thankful for my children...all 4 of them!

I say 4, because I believe that families are forever, and that I will someday get the opportunity to raise the sweet little baby that we lost last October, in Heaven.

The 2 children I have in my life right now are amazing blessings to me, each day. Brody is the smartest, funniest, sweetest little mama's boy I've ever met. He is my best little buddy. Peyton is hilarious, spunky, and a great cuddle bug.

We are thrilled about welcoming Beckett to our family in the next 2 weeks. I look forward to getting to know him, and finding out what he will bring to our family.

We are so grateful to have these children. They keep me grounded, and focused on the important things in life. There is never a dull moment in our house with Brody and Peyton around. Nick and I are either pulling our hair out from their craziness, or laughing our heads off from their silliness.

Love you, kiddos!



No comments: