Thursday, August 11, 2011

Update..

I'm beginning to see a pattern...as the kids get older, and I get busier, my blogging goes down the toilet. I have SO much to catch up on it's not even funny!

Synopsis:



  • Baby #3 is on the way. It's a boy! Woohoo! We are beyond thrilled to have another sweet boy in our family! Nameless as he may be right now, we are so in love with our third bundle of joy who should be arriving at the end of November/beginning of Decmeber.

  • Brody (5) is starting Kindergarten on Monday. I can't believe it. Monday is going to be a great day for him, but a rough day for mama! I am just floored by the fact that my little man is old enough to go to public school.

  • Peyton (3) is a pistol! She loves to sing, dance, do gymnastics, and entertain. She will be starting Joy School in September. She is equally as excited about this new adventure, as Brody is about school.



No comments: